Monday, March 28, 2011

Butterfly ~ i


Having myself which I'm very happy about...
Had the talent that I always wanna shout...
Every time I drive I hate the round about...
With writing makes my tense out...
And this is all about..

Those pretty pretty things is in the eyes...
Where my Heart Is not as Cold as Ice...
Don't hurt it & make it Cries..
Up on the Sky, this is not a lie...
A simple note, not for you buy ...
But for me to try..

Every time I closed eyes I'll see you around...
Cause You were anywhere there to be found...
I know You were always here Safe & sound...

When I'm in love I will blush...
While in poker I love the Flush!
& now I'm in rush... !!!

Don't hesitate to be by my side..
For which I know I will be write..
When you read it, it makes things Bright...
When the bright comes out, now Good night....

Love ya!!!!!