Thursday, April 7, 2011

We are One ~


'The Time' by B.E.P will be my Wedding Song
It's never gonna be wrong
As we are Getting Strong
'The Time' is where we Belong.

Seeing you make my heart beats fast
Meeting you while on a cast
Covers all the pain in the past
I wish our Love will never last. 

You are someone who listen never just hear
Every time you whispers in my ear
Saying that you will be here
Therefore I know you are always near.

We go for movies, we go for shopping
Together we're in Love and not much hoping
Not a little we felt we are wasting
Because now we get The Happy Ending.

Listen to Bruno Mars Song 'Marry You'
 'Yes' thats what you wanna hear, Don't you?
Deep in my heart I say I do
With a smile I said My Heart Belong to You.



Rings are on my finger
Like Mariah Carey's song, I feel 'We Belong Together'
Pray that it will last forever....



We are One...